Friday, November 9, 2012

Rustic Log Couches and Futons

With the weekend fast approaching, we thought we'd share some photos of our beautifully-crafted log couches. We offer a wide range of upholstered log couches and living room furniture. Choose from numerous patterns to find the perfect fit for your decor. If you need a log futon, our unique latch-back design offers a complete wood frame and the ultimate in comfort. Our log sofa chairs and chairs-and-a-half feature compressed foam cushions for extra durability. Regardless if it's for a living room area, or quiet getaway, we have a unique collection of log couch, sofa chair and futon options. Browse the entire collection here



3 comments:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. modern futons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. domino99

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... sofa set for sale

    ReplyDelete